Recharge1 provides offers on Airtel Dish TV recharge and various Airtel DTH recharge plans. Before getting to know that let us see what is Airtel dish TV.
Bharti Airtel Limited also known as Airtel is one of India’s largest telecommunications providers. It also offers Direct-to-Home (DTH) services well-known as Airtel digital TV. It is said to be the most user-
friendly online DTH which offers Airtel DTH recharge online. To pay for your Airtel dish TV recharge, go
to Recharge1’s Airtel DTH TV recharge.
At Recharge1, buying and recharging Airtel DTH plans is a breeze. All you have to do is just type in the package value and ID to complete the payment. You need not worry about your monthly payments with
Airtel DTH TV recharge.
Online Airtel DTH Recharge | Packages, Plans, Offers
Enjoy Recharge1 non-stop Airtel Dish TV Recharge experience. We are providing you the easiest and
modest way to recharge your Airtel Digital TV service online at any moment. In any case, you missed out
on recharging your Airtel Digital TV DTH service; do not worry about your services cut-off; use Recharge1
and make your DTH recharge payment easy!
Airtel dish TV is India’s direct-broadcast satellite service provider and operated by Bharti Airtel. It
provides Digital TV On-Demand services on connected set-up boxes that include a TV series, catalog of
movies, and other programs.
Airtel Dish TV Recharge with Recharge1
It is time to change the way you have been binging with Airtel DTH plans as it gives you a chance to
explore entertainment like never before. Always do your Airtel Dish TV recharge on time to make sure
your account always has balance and you can watch your favorite shows without fail.
How to make Airtel Dish TV recharge online through Recharge1?
Recharge1 is a solution for all your utility bill payments. It is an effortless and ingenious online payment
site for all prepaid and postpaid bills. You don’t have to visit any Airtel office for Airtel Dish TV recharge
or to know the details of the bill as it can happen on the Recharge1 portal. Recharge1 is the most sorted
option for making Airtel DTH recharge as it is an easy bill payment portal. You just need to know your
Subscription ID number. You can make payments through any method like Debit Card, Credit Card,
Wallet, Net Banking, and UPI to save your time and effort. Below are a few simple steps that will help
you make Airtel DTH recharge payment using Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, Net Banking, or UPI.
- Go to this link: Airtel Dish TV Recharge
- Enter your Subscription ID as it is mentioned on your TV
- Enter the amount you want to recharge
- Click on “Proceed”
- Login using OTP or password
- On the payment page select the payment mode you wish from Debit Card, Credit Card,
Recharge1 Wallet, Net Banking, or UPI
- Fill in your details as per payment mode and complete your payment.
- On Successful transaction, you will be notified
- Airtel dish TV recharge is done successfully
Recharge1 offers Cashback, Rewards on Airtel DTH recharge plans
We all like it when we save some extra money. On Airtel DTH recharge offers on the Recharge1
platform, you will save some money through rewards like cash back, discounts, or coupons. Along with
easy payment anywhere anytime, you will also save some money when you recharge Airtel DTH plans on
What is Subscription ID in Airtel DTH Digital TV?
Subscription ID in Airtel Dish TV is a unique 10 digits long numeric that starts with the digit & ‘3’ allotted by Bharti Airtel DTH direct-broadcast provider to each Airtel DTH customer. To know your Airtel Digital TV Subscription ID, press & ‘Menu’ on your Airtel DTH remote and choose my account.
How to check Airtel DTH plans recharge balance?
Below are a few of the many ways to check the Airtel DTH TV recharge balance. Just follow these few
easy options to check Airtel DTH plans and recharge balance in the account.
- Through SMS – Type SMS & ‘BAL’ and send to 54325 from your Registered Mobile Number. You will get a balance SMS from Airtel Dish TV.
- Through Missed Call Alert – Give a missed call to 81300-81300 from your registered mobile. You
will receive a balance SMS from Airtel Dish TV.
- Through Airtel DTH App – Log in to the Airtel Thanks app and go to the Services page. You will
get the Airtel DTH account balance on the screen.
How to utilize Cash Rewards/ Cashback offers at Recharge1?
You have a chance to get 100% cash back or cash reward every time you make Airtel Dish TV recharge
plans successfully on the Recharge1 platform. Other than this you can also avail the latest offers or
vouchers. Only a few lucky users get lucky vouchers utilizing which you can save more at Recharge1. To
make the best use of the offers like Cash Rewards/ Cashback at Recharge1 follow these steps –
- Visit – Recharge1 Ecommerce Store
- Look for eligible products and add them to the cart
- Go ahead and buy these
- On the payment page, additional discounts happen automatically by fetching cash rewards/
- Now Cash Rewards/ Cashback is applied and you can buy with more discounts
Airtel DTH Recharge Plans & Airtel DTH recharge offers
Plans Price Benefit
- New West Bengal SD Pack Rs. 226 49 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- West Bengal Value Lite SD Pack Rs. 277 77 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- West Bengal Dabang Sports SD Pack Rs. 305 87 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- West Bengal Value Sports Lite SD Pack Rs. 340 112 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Maharashtra SD Pack Rs. 211 45 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Maharashtra Value Lite SD Pack Rs. 322 94 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Maharashtra Value Sports Lite SD Pack Rs. 344 111 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Andhra Pradesh SD Plus Pack Rs. 294 74 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Andhra Pradesh Value Lite SD Pack Rs. 304 77 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Andhra Pradesh Value Sports Lite SD Pack Rs. 408 110 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Karnataka SD Plus Pack Rs. 280 71 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Karnataka Value Lite SD Pack Rs. 292 83 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Karnataka Value Sports SD Pack Rs. 397 115 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Kerala SD Plus Pack Rs. 235 57 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Kerala Value Lite SD Pack Rs. 289 72 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Kerala Value Plus SD Pack Rs. 348 92 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Tamil Nadu Value Lite SD Pack Rs. 280 86 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- Tamil Nadu Value Sports SD Pack Rs. 340 100 SD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New West Bengal HD Pack Rs. 231 49 HD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Maharashtra HD Pack Rs. 247 45 HD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Maharashtra Value Lite HD Pack Rs. 389 92 HD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Andhra Pradesh Value Lite HD Pack Rs. 348 76 HD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Karnataka HD Pack Rs. 314 66 HD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Kerala HD Pack Rs. 291 57 HD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
- New Tamil Nadu HD Pack Rs. 312 67 HD Channels, Validity: 30 Days
Airtel DTH Digital TV – Complaint & Customer Care Number
Missed Call Alert – 81300-81300
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Airtel DTH Digital TV Customer Support in 12 Languages [24 X 7]
- Andhra Pradesh (040) 4448080
- Assam (033) 4448080
- Bihar & Jharkhand (033) 4448080
- Delhi (011) 4448080
- Gujarat (079) 4448080
- Haryana (0124) 4448080
- Himachal Pradesh (0172) 4448080
- Jammu & Kashmir (0172) 4448080
- Karnataka (080) 4448080
- Kerala (0484) 4448080
- Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh (0755) 4448080
- Maharashtra (020) 4448080
- Mumbai (022) 4448080
- North East (033) 4448080
- Orissa (033) 4448080
- Punjab (0172) 4448080
- Rajasthan (0141) 4448080
- Tamil Nadu (044) 4448080
- Uttar Pradesh (0522) 4448080
- West Bengal (033) 4448080
Read Also: Unique Feature of Nighthawk 5G Mobile Router